1. Measuring range: -40˚C (-40˚F) to 200˚C (392˚F)
2. Operating temperature: -20˚C (-4˚F) to 50˚C (122˚F)
3. Resolution: 0.1˚C (0.1˚F)
±1˚C (1.8˚F) at 0˚C to 100˚C (32 to 212˚F)
±2˚C (5.4˚F) at (0˚C) 100˚C (32 to 212˚F)
5. Battery: 1.5V (LR41)
6. The thermometer will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of non-use
7. HHHH indication: the thermometer will display HHHH when the measured temperature exceeding the measuring range, and will alarm when the temperature lower or higher than the set temperature.